Volunteer Your Time
From making our daily functions run more smoothly to getting directly involved with the youth we serve, you have what it takes to make a difference.
You can volunteer to help in the classroom, and support the daily activities and learning of the members. Some of the volunteer opportunities include:
- Learning Center - reading, tutoring, homework help
- Gym - sports, games, healthy lifestyles
- Art Room - painting, drawing, storytellers, creative writing, drama, musical theater
- Programs - STEM, science, finance, leadership
- Special Classes - share your unique skills. Current classes include cooking, yoga, and ukulele
Or volunteer to help with behind-the-scenes administrative tasks required to keep the Club running smoothly:
- Club Technology Support - computers, printers, TVs, etc.
- Donor Management – recording donations, sending “thank you” notes, helping identify new donors
- Events – help plan and hold BGCWCL fundraising events and community engagement events
Get started by contacting us today about volunteer opportunities and we’ll put you in a position to succeed. For more information on how you can get involved, please fill out the form below, or contact John Lindeman, COO, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 513-860-1923.
*All volunteers are subject to a criminal background check and random drug testing.