Click the Icons Below to Give Now
Learn More About How Your Dollars Make A Difference
For just $50 per year, any youth in our community can have a membership to the Club! This membership includes a daily snack, nationally proven programming, and a safe, positive environment. The Boys & Girls Club of West Chester/Liberty depends on financial contributions from our community in order to provide enriching programs and safe havens for our local young people.
- $25 per month
- Provides a nutritious snack for 1 Club member for a year
- $50 per month
- Provides 12 Club members with a “Membership Scholarship” for a year
- $100 per month
- Provides 6 Club members with program supplies for a year!
- $200 per month
- Covers the actual cost to provide the Club experience for 1 Club member during the school year
- $500 per month
- Covers the actual cost to provide the Club experience for 1 Club member during the school year and summer program
Become part of our story and join TeamBlueDoor
Making a one-time or a recurring donation, helps our youth reach their full potential as productive, caring, and responsible citizens. By gifting your one-time or recurring donation, you are assuring the sustainability of our Club. Your gift will go far beyond your financial investment to the Club. Club members stay in school, go to college and contribute to their communities. Your investment can change a child’s future. We thank you, and our Club members thank you as well!
Note: TeamBlueDoor member names may be listed on our website. When making your donation, you will have the choice to opt out and not have your name used on the website or any event publications.
Click Here to make a one-time donation.
Click Here to set up a recurring donation.
Thank you for your support!