Volunteer Your Time
From making our daily functions run more smoothly to getting directly involved with the youth we serve, you have what it takes to make a difference.
You can volunteer to help in the classroom, and support the daily activities and learning of the members. Some of the volunteer opportunities include:
- Learning Center - reading, tutoring, homework help
- Gym - sports, games, healthy lifestyles
- Art Room - painting, drawing, storytellers, creative writing, drama, musical theater
- Programs - STEM, science, finance, leadership
- Special Classes - share your unique skills. Current classes include cooking, yoga, and ukulele
Or volunteer to help with behind-the-scenes administrative tasks required to keep the Club running smoothly:
- Front Desk - help with member check-in and check-out (this Volunteer position requires a commitment of 1 day each week)
- Transportation - drive the Club van and pick up members from school in the afternoon, weekdays 2:00 - 3:30
- Club Technology Support - computers, printers, TVs, etc.
- Donor Management – recording donations, sending “thank you” notes, helping identify new donors
- Events – help plan and hold BGCWCL fundraising events and community engagement events
To get started, download one of the following forms, and return the completed form to the Club. You can drop off the completed form during business hours at the Club, or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the form is completed, and background checks or references are reviewed, volunteers will be asked to schedule a time/date for Volunteer Orientation.
Must be 16 years or older to volunteer.
Click on the arrow to the left to download the Adult Volunteer Form (for volunteers 18 years of age and older)
Click on the arrow to the left to download the Minor Volunteer Form (for volunteers under 18 years of age)
For more information on any of the volunteer opportunities, email the Club at email@example.com, or call 513-860-1923.
*All volunteers 18 and over are subject to a criminal background check and random drug testing.