Boys & Girls Club Founder's Raffle
Raffle tickets are $100 each or 3 tickets for $250. All proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Club of West Chester/Liberty's Building, Endowment and Emergency Fund. The drawing will be held at Wetherington Golf & Country Club after the Boys & Girls Club Boehner Classic on Monday, June 10th. Only 300 tickets will be sold!
First Prize: $10,000
Second Prize: $2,500
- One ticket costs $100
- Three tickets cost $250
- Proceeds benefit the Boys & Girls Club of West Chester/Liberty’s Building, Endowment & Emergency Fund
- The drawing will be held at Wetherington Golf & Country Club after the Boys & Girls Club Boehner Classic
- Need not be present to win
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase a raffle ticket
- IRS has ruled that raffle tickets are not tax deductible
- IRS Withholdings will be made to meet legal requirements
- First Place ticket will be drawn first, followed by the Second Place winner
- All attempts will be made to notify the winners within 48 hours of the drawing
Click on the link below to buy raffle tickets online. Or if you want to pay by check, click here to download the Founder's Raffle flyer and mail in your payment.
A confirmation email or phone call will be made when your payment has been processed, and you will be given the number of your ticket(s). Results will be posted on the bgcwcl.org website on June 12, 2019. For additional information, please contact Patti Alderson at PAlderson@bgcwcl.org or call 513-543-1632.