Great futures start at the Club! Sign in at the front desk, grab a snack, and make new friends as your day begins. Complete your homework in Power Hour and head to programs like Triple Play, Cooking, Gardening, Art, Torch Club, Keystone, Money Matters, and so much MORE!
2022-2023 After-school Registration Is Open!
The Boys & Girls Club of West Chester/Liberty exists to provide students a safe, fun space after school to build relationships, do homework, and engage in age appropriate programming in the areas of Academics, Art, Leadership, Community Service, and Healthy Lifestyles. BGCWCL serves students 2nd-12th grade daily from 2:00-7:00 PM.
AFTER-SCHOOL MEMBERSHIP OVERVIEW
- Daily homework assistance
- Physical activity and nutrition education
- Nationally recognized programming
- Nutritious snacks
- Access to safe, positive, and caring adult role models
For this upcoming season, BGCWCL is consolidating membership and quarterly fees into a single, comprehensive price. As always, this fee is inclusive of all snacks, program materials, and field trips that BGCWCL offers.
Pricing is listed below. Reduced fees are available to members eligible for free or reduced school lunches. This guideline is based on household income and members of household, as set forth by federal guidelines.
STANDARD $150 for Academic School Year ( August 16th, 2022 - May 24th, 2023)
School year registration is not guaranteed until payment is received.
Free/ Reduced Lunch Pricing
BGCWCL provides a discounted rate for members who qualify for free/reduced lunch. Questions for eligibility are included in the Membership application.
- Transportation is provided for Lakota schools, 3rd-9th grade; However, parents/ guardians MUST complete this transportation form for their school.
- High School transportation is available through our Club Van. Availability may be limited.
- There is currently no transportation for 2nd grade
Questions? Call the Club at (513) 860-1923 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to register member(s), a parent/ guardian must create a household account on MyClubHub, BGCWCL's parent portal. Simply click the button below and press "Need a Login?" to begin.