Summer Program Information
Come join us for summer fun at the Club! Summer programming at the Club serves students in 2nd - 12th grade (grade is based on start of the 2019-2020 school year). Summer will be split into five sessions at the Club. You can sign up for one session, multiple sessions or all five sessions. New programming topics will be presented each session within the following themes: Discover New Worlds, Make a Masterpiece, Special Skills, Behind the Scenes video production, and Fitness. Click here to view the Summer Program Brochure for more details about the programming options.
Summer hours are 10:00am-6:00pm (with an option for early bird dropoff at 8:30am).
Session 1: June 3rd - June 14th
Session 2: June 17th - June 28th
Session 3: July 1st - July 12th
Session 4: July 15th - July 26th
Session 5: July 29th - Aug 2nd (Session 5 is only 1 week. The cost for this session is half of the regular session cost.)
Registration and full payment for your first scheduled session are required to secure the member's spot. Payment for all other sessions will be due on the Wednesday prior to the session start.
Summer Enrollment Fees for Current Members (students enrolled at BGCWCL for 2018-2019 School Year program):
- $100 per member, per session. Includes lunch and daily programming.
- $40 per member, per session for students eligible for Reduced Lunch. Includes lunch and daily programming.
- $20 per member, per session for students eligible for Free Lunch. Includes lunch and daily programming.
Summer Enrollment Fees for New Members:
- $150 per member, per session. Includes lunch and daily programming.
- $60 per member, per session for students eligible for Reduced Lunch. Includes lunch and daily programming.
- $40 per member, per session for students eligible for Free Lunch. Includes lunch and daily programming.
Optional Early Drop Off: 8:30am-10:00am: Additional $20 per member, per session.
Families with multiple children: 2 children will be full price, any additional children will be 1/2 price.
Full summer discount: if you prepay for the entire summer, you get the last session FREE!
Enroll Now! Get your ticket to summer fun.
Registration for the summer program will be done online this year.
- Use the "Register Now" link at the bottom of this page to get started.
- On the first registration page, select the number of students you want to register within each age group. You will need to provide "ticket" information for each student.
- Registration includes selecting which programming topics your students are interested in for that session. For each session that your student will be attending, select the first and second choice for programs during that session.
- During registration, you will need to accept the authorization terms and conditions for Club membership. Click here to view these terms and conditions.
- The registration process is free, but you will need to pay for your first scheduled session in order to secure your spot. Stop by the front desk at the Club during normal Club hours to make your payment.
- If you have questions about online registration, stop by the Club or call the Club at 513-860-1923.
Update: Thank you for your interest in the summer program at BGCWCL! We are currently full and no longer accepting registrations. If you would like to be added to our waiting list, please email email@example.com. We will contact you should any spots open up.