- Daily snack at arrival
- Power Hour for homework help and study time
- Elective gym, art & academic programming
- Workforce development for grades 7-12
For this upcoming season, BGCWCL is consolidating membership and quarterly fees into a single, comprehensive price. As always, this fee is inclusive of all snacks, program materials, and field trips that BGCWCL offers.
Pricing is listed below. Reduced fees are available to members eligible for free or reduced school lunches. This guideline is based on household income and members of household, as set forth by federal guidelines.
STANDARD PRICING - $150 for Academic School Year (August 16th, 2022 - May 24th, 2023)
School year registration is not guaranteed until payment is received.
Free & Reduced Lunch Pricing
BGCWCL provides a discounted rate for members who qualify for free/reduced lunch. Questions for eligibility are included in the Membership application.
- Transportation is provided for Lakota schools, 3rd-9th grade; However, parents/ guardians MUST complete this transportation form for their school.
- High School transportation is available through our Club Van. Availability may be limited.
- There is currently no transportation for 2nd grade
Questions? Call the Club at (513) 860-1923 or email us at email@example.com
In order to register member(s), a parent/ guardian must create a household account on MyClubHub, BGCWCL's parent portal. If you are new to BGCWCL, click the button below and then press "Create Account" to begin.